In praise of titanium - and Spa Cycles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I have come to the conclusion that the only way to stop their trolling is to just disregard the quoted posts.
Think its time to start an ignore list and enjoy posts again without the viteral added by some

@jowwy

If the posts get to you that much, could you not just set @Citius to ignore and be done with it?

Or have I missed that you may enjoy pushing him to argue?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
@jowwy

If the posts get to you that much, could you not just set @Citius to ignore and be done with it?

Or have I missed that you may enjoy pushing him to argue?
If you read the thread mr phildawson8270 you will find that the pushing was started by the other party on page 10 post 138, until then the said party wasnt even in the thread and when he did join, he did so just to quote my post and make no attempt to answer the OP.........i have now set the other party to ignore and will start enjoying my time on cycle chat again.

But i can guarantee you, that when i do post within seconds the other party will quote me again and again to fulfil his own self worth......hope your having a good day in this sunny sunday weather :smile:

midlife

Guru
Very slightly off topic, way back when someone in the states built several identical frames out of different steels (,Columbus, 531 etc) and had people ride them.

The upshot was that nobody could tell them apart.....

Shaun

Citius

Exactly, and what we want is an abundance of people riding their bikes and loving it.

What, even if their bikes aren't titanium? ;)

Top Bottom