IoW - turbo boys ride out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Kip I'd be grateful if you'd book my ticket please bud. Pm me your bank / PayPal details. Cheers

berty bassett

Legendary Member
yes please
if you pm me your details i can ping it straight in your bank if you like
let us know how much and how you want me to pay
thanks sir

Steve

OP
OP
kipster

kipster

Guru
Currently having trouble booking the ferry, their bookings page is just looping around and not letting me progress past the ferry time selection. I'll keep trying and if all else fails I'll call them tomorrow.

rob01792

Über Member
Bumping the thread for last orders for ferry tickets

@TurboTommy @CXRAndy @bobinski @Breedon have all confirmed the ferry tickets, I'll order tonight and send payment details over.

Having gone through the thread @Whorty @berty bassett @rob01792 @Perky77 are you going / need ferry tickets?

I could seem to find a way to tag Steve, have I missed anyone off the list?

don't think ill be able to make it as the wife is working on the Friday until 10 pm and she cant get it off so ill be on daddy duties I was going to drive down on the Friday afternoon there goes that plan and its a bit far for me to drive down on the morning
gutted
cheers anyway

OP
OP
kipster

kipster

Guru
Hhhmmm, if I try and book 1 ticket is says all the crossings on the 23rd are unavailable which I cant believe. All other dates allow me to progress. I'll call them tomorrow and hope that the ferry isnt full all day!

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
don't think ill be able to make it as the wife is working on the Friday until 10 pm and she cant get it off so ill be on daddy duties I was going to drive down on the Friday afternoon there goes that plan and its a bit far for me to drive down on the morning
gutted
cheers anyway

:sad: Bad luck mate

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Bumping the thread for last orders for ferry tickets

@TurboTommy @CXRAndy @bobinski @Breedon have all confirmed the ferry tickets, I'll order tonight and send payment details over.

Having gone through the thread @Whorty @berty bassett @rob01792 @Perky77 are you going / need ferry tickets?

I could seem to find a way to tag Steve, have I missed anyone off the list?
Sorry @kipster just saw the post .... if you can book for me too then great, if not don't worry and I'll sort my own ticket out. :okay:

Top Bottom