IoW - turbo boys ride out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
In the famed word of George Formby "Its turned out nice again"

Have a good ride Bob, plenty of pictures and write up

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Ta for all the replies guys and generous offers. Bikes are being collected for transport to France tomorrow so very time oressured! I am stripping the Kinesis and sticking my nice wheels on with scwhalbe pro ones to see if it makes a difference. It's 105 with 3rd party hydraulics so ok just wooden to ride. I will know by 2pm how it feels and then may be rushing off to buy a new Giant defy advanced pro 1. Shop say they will set up to my retul fit and pop the Ones on too. No di2- too Spendy.
Googling suggests a known issue so some way down line should get a replacement or discounted frame.
Kinesis was going to stay on turbo once I got a new bike anyway.

Oh, replacement NEO turned up yesterday but obviously no time to set it up and use it :angry:

You don't want a link to the colnago web page then...

bobinski

Legendary Member
That really made me laugh out loud. After a few seconds for it to sink in.

Yeah, even more reason to stay in front of Tommy in future.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Come on Bob, all road rotors are 160mm well most :smile:. New chain should of been sorted. You need a course on home bike maintenance. See Tommy, he has a spare Allen socket set not being used, minus 7mm socket :tongue:

Nope matey, 140 and 6 bolt not centre lock . Worked just lovely in the Alps last year. And no, no one should trust me with maintenance of ANY kind:laugh:

Committed to Kinesis now for the big V. I need to spend sensibly in the sales not now however much I want to. And I wanted to. Just taken it out for a spin up a hill. It doesn't ride like the defy, nowhere near as sprightly or comfortable but if legs and lungs and head are willing it will get me up there albeit slower.
Right, odd to add an addendum to my book of excuses- the wrong bike:laugh:

Top Bottom