IoW - turbo boys ride out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
I'd be tempted to take a couple of ibuprofen pre ride. Sometimes if I put myself in a place where I know something's going to be incredibly testing it makes me more single minded and accepting. I can't imagine how good it's going to feel when you hit the top of that 'hill' mate. I can only imagine it's going to be euphoric!

Funny you should say that. I have bought 2 tubes of ibuprofen gel for that very purpose. One for the knee and one for my back :laugh:
I might cry!

berty bassett

Legendary Member
are we using you as a scout to see if its the next cyclechat outing ? wish you best of luck and hope everything holds up

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I hope you guys aren't mistaking me and Bob's sarcastic London banter as anything else!

You think the needle's bad now, just wait to see what's in store for whoever gets the wooden spoon if we go up a proper hill next year!
d'oh, I better shed that flab then else I'll be on the wrong end of the stick :B)

bobinski

Legendary Member
I hope you guys aren't mistaking me and Bob's sarcastic London banter as anything else!

You think the needle's bad now, just wait to see what's in store for whoever gets the wooden spoon if we go up a proper hill next year!

You were being sarcastic?!?

I am putting on go faster red bar tape tomorrow. Well, the bike shop is^_^
Don't want to get the wooden spoon on this trip.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
This is what was used at the velo event we had a while ago

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/9103070

Should match Bob's red bar tape nicely :whistle:

bobinski

Legendary Member
IMG_3703.JPG
Angus who Is taking us to Ventoux sent a teaser pic from another ride this morning - perfect conditions and 2hr up.
Getting :hyper:

Top Bottom