Is cyclechat becoming a home for the 'care in the community' element?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ansome

In this space > < was a post extremely similar to theclaud's. So now we'll have a bit of light music instead.

Ansome

I was going to 'like' your post as well claud, but then I thought I've already said I was going to say the same thing myself so it would be like giving myself a like, which I think is the sort of egotistical behaviour that caused all this in the first place. So I didn't.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I was going to 'like' your post as well claud, but then I thought I've already said I was going to say the same thing myself so it would be like giving myself a like, which I think is the sort of egotistical behaviour that caused all this in the first place. So I didn't.
I can only admire your restraint.

Ganymede

Veteran
I tried to follow this thread.... got confused and ate some cake instead. Never mind, tomorrow I'll go for a nice ride on my bike, is that not what it's all about :smile:
You are an example to us all and, in fact, I think you actually win.

If there are any winners here....

SteCenturion

I am your Father
[QUOTE 3163787, member: 1314"]I've learnt, on this forum, what some White peeps say and how they behave when they assume they are talking to an all White audience. I knew/know there were/are racists out there but they never entered my personal and social world for obs reasons - when I'd go to a pub for example of course they would stay away from me and make their opinions silent. Hearing that dinner table racist patter from those who assume they are talking to a White audience on here has been an eye-opener.

I've also made some really good friends on the forum as well, of course, but that's a different subject.[/QUOTE]
FWIW to you, I couldn't care less if you are fat, thin, black, white, Asian, African, S.E. Asian, religious, atheist, gay, straight, rich or poor.

I like your posts.

All that matters.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I've sent you a cake...with a file in it. Unfortunately the file is on a USB stick and is a PDF of 101 things not to say in prison showers, unless you want to attract attention.
Load a bit of blue on that file for the lads Andy_R

Might by me some time.

Top Bottom