Is cyclechat becoming a home for the 'care in the community' element?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Ha! Don't feel sorry for me. I gave up trying to understand after about the 4th page so in fairness I think my point has been made, or proven, or misunderstood, or something. Definitely something! I'm going to try and back away now without attracting attention and making sure I don't look anybody in the eye..... :crazy:

If you had just been clear as to who you meant in the first place then maybe this wouldn't have happened.

....... Then again..... :whistle:

Enis Baysal

Don't you worry Enis, it definitely isn't you I am referring to :thumbsup:

The type I have in mind are the ones who believe they are the best thing since sliced bread and put considerable effort in to telling everyone just how great they are. They then descend into mouth foaming vitriol if anyone dares to point out the obvious errors in their self belief, or looks them in the eye :wacko:

We are not all the same and have different strengths. We might think we are good at some things but no matter how good you are there always others that do what you do but better, differently or more effectively. Self belief is ok to a point but without some way of benchmarking your abilities against your peers it is useless, you might actually be crap but too dumb to see it!

Keep asking the questions @Enis Baysal , it shows you know your abilities and are willing to improve. I have a great T-shirt I picked up from work that was left over from a training day. The strap line is 'There's always room for improvement' and basically this is a reminder that nobody is perfect and we can always learn more.
Oh well in that case ill apologise for misjudging your 1st post, good insight and thats a phrase ill definitely take on board.
Much respect :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
Your all nuts !
Now go back to your padded cells and count the elves who bring you the complete works of Shakespeare as typed by monkeys .
On My Way.jpg

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Ha! Don't feel sorry for me. I gave up trying to understand after about the 4th page so in fairness I think my point has been made, or proven, or misunderstood, or something. Definitely something! I'm going to try and back away now without attracting attention and making sure I don't look anybody in the eye..... :crazy:

Had you made a point then maybe as it is your OP was just an invite to a circle jerk of innuendo and bad jokes....if that was the intent then well done

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
[QUOTE 3163787, member: 1314"]I've learnt, on this forum, what some White peeps say and how they behave when they assume they are talking to an all White audience. I knew/know there were/are racists out there but they never entered my personal and social world for obs reasons - when I'd go to a pub for example of course they would stay away from me and make their opinions silent. Hearing that dinner table racist patter from those who assume they are talking to a White audience on here has been an eye-opener.

I've also made some really good friends on the forum as well, of course, but that's a different subject.[/QUOTE]
Now I am confused because I haven't a clue which part of the thread this relates to. You haven't miss-posted it in the wrong thread by any chance have you?

Oh, hang on. Are you trying to tell us that you're Scottish? :laugh:

Top Bottom