Is cyclechat becoming a home for the 'care in the community' element?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Nah - the mods section gets filled up with @ianrauk complaing about people POSTING IN CAPS

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Only 3 or 4 modding ones, (but you are right it was Scoosh! ;)) but I seem to be watching, chatting in several threads at the moment!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Face it, you're fecked. Do you want the contact details for Dignitas?

Oi, oi, enough of that you condescending wee...... If anything, its me who needs it after having to look after Rockaay!! :whistle:

And MDB never makes sense. I use him as a measure. if I find myself agreeing with him, I know I need to take a break.

Speak for yourself, I have barely understood your posts for years!! :boxing:

I thought the forum has been quiescent on the argument front recently. Well actually I just wanted to use the word quiescent.
I'm impressed he can spell it!

I had no need to look up its spelling or meaning because I'm naturally gifted, which is how I know this thread is not about me.

So, first, you slag me off, and then tell us you are 'special'?? Hmmmmmmm.

It can't be me because I'm alright.
It's the rest of the world that is out of step

Exactly, I always make perfect sense, its everyone else who doesn't!:crazy:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
15 'lerts eh. Oh to be so popular. I bet half of them are in the mods section, caused by Scoosh reporting misspelt spolier titles.
As a Mod, Scoosh was merely acting in response to a request from a forum member to amend the 'French' spelling of 'spolier' to the more UK-wide recognisable 'spoiler'. :thanks:

I'll have you know ! :boxing:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
So would we, @User14044 - so would we. :headshake:

They started it, don't have a go at me!!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
"Well you can finish it by not responding." :smile:**

**as Mrs Scoosh tells her Primary school classes on a monotonously regular basis. :rolleyes:

But that's boring and doesn't resolve anything, rather it just harbours latent resentment, therefore scarring the children still further! :whistle:

People always slag me off, but the moment I respond back, somehow its my fault?? No. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom