Is cyclechat becoming a home for the 'care in the community' element?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeG

Guru
Its only the 4th July, you joined on the 6th July 2007!
Two leap years in between.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I've just got a 'been on Cycle Chat for 7 years' trophy, so I'm clearly unhinged :smile:
I've only been here since last year, yet still I feel qualified to comment on this thread. I think I'm either getting ideas above my station, or I'm part of the problem.

classic33

Leg End Member
Wow, that means I'll be getting a trophy this week-end. That thought just gave me a nice warm feeling all over the front of my trousers - although it seems to be turning cold now!
See "The Great Migration" thread.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Not quite the whole point of internet forums is for people to share their opinions.

A forum full of the un-opinionated would be pretty useless. Who would tell the tyro which tyres to use, which bike to buy, or which way to vote?

I think CC is remarkably troll free (having been accused of being a troll this week I would say that wouldn't I?)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I thought the forum has been quiescent on the argument front recently. Well actually I just wanted to use the word quiescent.

And MDB never makes sense. I use him as a measure. if I find myself agreeing with him, I know I need to take a break.
Are you going to tell me what that means or do I have to look it up, cos I still have 15 more alerts to read and I'm lazy!:whistle:

Top Bottom