Is There Gonna Be a CC meet up ......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

edit: you have to log in and then click 'my maps' then click 'member location map' to see it. youmight then have to zoom out. but can edit it better than that frappr website.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Count me in for jersey ferrying from central York to... anywhere within about 25 miles away... more if I could stay overnight with the recipient...

I'll have a go at putting myself on the google map...

Will1985

Über Member
I've got the whereabouts of 50-odd people from the jerseys, but I don't think I should put them up and name everyone without permission. Can we make a sticky thread or something to try and get a better perspective of poster distribution?

bonj2

Arch said:
Found the map, how do I add myself?

click on 'my maps' on the top left
click 'Member location map'
click 'Edit'
type in your location, and right click the arrow and choose 'Add placemark' from the menu
or alternatively just right click anywhere on the map once you've found your location
edit the placemark to put your name on it
Click 'Save'.

Bah. There is no 'Save' button. :evil:
Someone put a pin on the map for me. Kenton, just South of Exeter, 'k?

snorri

Legendary Member
Supposing this meet-up actually happens, few of us know what the others look like, so it could get very complicated for people with Ignore lists, and those of us on Ignore Lists. Will people wear little badges sayin "I'm ****** I am ignoring %%%%%, $$$$$ and ^^^^." Or will Ignore status be ignored for the duration? Just a thought:smile:

Top Bottom