It looks like we’re getting back to normal a bit quicker than I thought.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
What in God's name is a Zoom Meeting!!!

I just wanted to say how refreshing it was to read that someone, somewhere, is as unaware of Zoom as I was before the lockdown started !

Chapeau !

D

Deleted member 26715

My other concern is maintaining social distance between riders on a ride where we'd normally encourage people to ride as close together as comfortable for safety.
The 6 riders out on Sunday morning who passed me didn't care about social distancing, they passed me within 2ft then proceeded to ride down the road side by side in a bunch all wearing the one of the local cycling clubs jerseys & loading it up onto Strava. I found them on my Flyby.

D

Deleted member 26715

No, they are still called Rocket lollies. ^_^
I beg to differ

She has a point.
OK. Think you had a post deleted yesterday for being a bit of a ****
I'll rephrase the question...
Please explain how Zoom is better or different from all the other video conferencing facilities out there? Why is it better than say Skype?

Why is Zoom suddenly all that the tech geeks can think of?

Why is it the flavour of the month and how long before it is consigned to the great scrap heap in the sky.

Is that a reasonable enough question?

The 6 riders out on Sunday morning who passed me didn't care about social distancing, they passed me within 2ft then proceeded to ride down the road side by side in a bunch all wearing the one of the local cycling clubs jerseys & loading it up onto Strava. I found them on my Flyby.
a fair few roadies are incapable of understanding distancing at the best of times. Make a regular habit of passing ultra close and of course wouldn't consider a bell unless it was made of hollowed out carbon and flashed its bragging rights brandlogo onto the heavens. Only a matter of time before I end up knocking one off in London before they get me. Plonkers.

Top Bottom