It's all kicking off in Plymouth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mushroomgodmat

Über Member
Police say the driver approached a cyclist who was reportedly riding in the middle of the road.

I wonder how that went then...

sabian92

Über Member
As much as it's frustrating being moaned at for riding in the middle of the road this is not helping cyclists look good.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
That's not the first time it's happened in Plymouth, when I lived there a few years ago, I witnessed a driver pull out right in front of a cyclist, the cyclist shouted at the driver as he came to a halt. He got off his bike, walked in front of the vehicle, picked up his bicycle and threw it through the windscreen.

sabian92

Über Member
That's not the first time it's happened in Plymouth, when I lived there a few years ago, I witnessed a driver pull out right in front of a cyclist, the cyclist shouted at the driver as he came to a halt. He got off his bike, walked in front of the vehicle, picked up his bicycle and threw it through the windscreen.

:laugh: That is amazing. Talk about crapping on your own doorstep, but that is amazing.

Typhon

:laugh: That's a real "Falling Down" moment.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
He has a strong fist.
Yes, or maybe he'd now say that he had a strong fist! Ouch!

I imagine he would've used some sort of weapon, I can't see anyone being able to punch through a windscreen

I didn't think it's was possible either, until I witnessed someone do it with my own eyes, and shrug it off with nothing worse than a grazed knuckle or two. He was coked up though.

Top Bottom