Jeremy Clarkson should be sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hoopdriver

Guru
people who say"Well, black people use the word" should also be wheeled out and shot for being too thick to understand context. Have the black rappers previously "joked" about drowned Chinese people? Called Mexicans "lazy"?

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/sack-jeremy-clarkson?bucket=&source=twitter-share-button
I see. And you in your enlightened state will engineer the gene pool - cleanse it so to speak - to root out any who do not share your views on speech, society and context. Hmmm. Now where have I heard this political-philosophy before...?

I see. And you in your enlightened state will engineer the gene pool - cleanse it so to speak - to root out any who do not share your views on speech, society and context. Hmmm. Now where have I heard this political-philosophy before...?

No. Your post is a load of bum gravy. A rich fat white man jokes about young Chinese women drowning. Why defend that?

MarkF

Guru
ye gods....

Deliberately Provocative Celebrity Nearly Says Something Racist Shock.

:rolleyes:

Yes, I've just watched the TG footage, it was foolish that that rhyme was used, somebody should have spoken up, star or not. It was a freudian slip and it's fuss over not much at all. It's all about the speaker being Jeremy Clarkson. :rolleyes:

I used the word "hefty", it was 3 decades ago but I remember it like yesterday. God knows why I said it, it was the last word I would ever have wanted to use, but out it popped anyway. Relationship was soon over..............

Good idea, the context is it was said by a man with a very long history of making snide, disgusting racist remarks. Good point.

Perhaps they're hacking his phone now to record any reactions.

Why choose that particular poem? Can you think of any other nursery rhyme that has that word in? He's a sniggering schoolboy, pushing his luck, flirting with horrible racist sentiments to get attention. That's a risky game.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
He certainly can manipulate the media to boost his programme's ratings.... and, considering that's his job, you have to admit he does it very well, whatever you think of his ethics as a celebrity personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom