Jersey sizing and stuff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Yes; and next time we met you're gonna get a McSmacko
Is this a McDonalds heroin promotion?

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Crackle

I had some time to mooch today. I tried on some Boardman kit, reasonable without being great. Found a nice Gorewear jersey but a bit thin and long on me and the same for an Endura. I did like a Castelli one which is a size up from everyone else but decided it looked a bit racy for a slowcoach like me.

Currently favouring a Rivelo Peaslake which I really liked the quality of last time but got the wrong size and after trying the Castelli today, realized I probably need a size up i.e. one big enough to fit 3 McWobbles plus a spare leg in or one me.

upload_2017-6-9_19-28-22.png

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
I tried on some Boardman kit, reasonable without being great.

I got one of the 'new' Boardman tops on promotion and it's good for the money (£30, then 20% off, then another 10% off for BC members = £21.60) but nothing outstanding.
I don't know if they've changed who supplies the kit, but I was an L in the previous "cboardman" range and I need an XL in the new range and even then it's racer "snug" fit. It will be interesting to se if it wears as well.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

I got one of the 'new' Boardman tops on promotion and it's good for the money (£30, then 20% off, then another 10% off for BC members = £21.60) but nothing outstanding.
I don't know if they've changed who supplies the kit, but I was an L in the previous "cboardman" range and I need an XL in the new range and even then it's racer "snug" fit. It will be interesting to se if it wears as well.
I was being a bit hard on it, it's not at all bad and for that price, a bargain. Which one did you get?

OP
OP
C

Crackle

I ended up with this

upload_2017-6-24_11-42-33.png

On offer in Sportspursuit and I finally figured out the sizing. It's castelli type sizing, so get the next size up to what you normally buy if you go for Rivelo kit. Sticking it on top of the other gear I've got, it's the same size as all my medium jerseys. Crazy sizing.

Top Bottom