Joining a riding group on Bkool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
Hello all, my Bkool Pro has arrived and I am going thrpughthe process of trying to make it work. First thing is how do I make the screen full sized in the simulator and the second is to join some groups if that's OK?
  • Chaingang
  • Handicap Chase
  • Mountain Goats
  • Top 100.
user name is same as this one.
Many thanks in advance.

To join any groups you have to first request it on the Bkool website, then we can accept it after seeing your message here.

Take a look at the Cyclechat Bkool FAQ... Bkool FAQ

There is a section on joining groups and another on how the leagues work.

To join the Handicap Chase you will need to give us a representative time on a session, before riding it, as this is needed to generate a Handicap!

Cheers,

Geoff

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
Hi
I've sent a request to join the chaingang and handicap chase.
Name is Marino.G
Thx in advance.

@Marino.g, if you wouldn't mind, please can you let me know when you are wanting to ride your first Handicap session, and a representative time for the session, which may mean you riding it in advance, perhaps challenging a previous rider? This will enable me to work out a Handicap for you.

Failing a previous time, some idea of your FTP and/or Bkool Fitness Level would give me an idea of where to start you.

Cheers,

Geoff

To join any groups you have to first request it on the Bkool website, then we can accept it after seeing your message here.

Take a look at the Cyclechat Bkool FAQ... Bkool FAQ

There is a section on joining groups and another on how the leagues work.

To join the Handicap Chase you will need to give us a representative time on a session, before riding it, as this is needed to generate a Handicap!

Cheers,

Geoff

Ah thank you. All a bit new, sorry :-(

jenmacdougall

Hi Everyone,

I just requested to join the Top 100 climbs group and the Mountain Moose group.

Username Jenmacdougall here, Jennifer MacDougall on Bkool with a profile picture of a very tired, overheated, helmet on lop-sided rider.

Thanks!

CXRAndy

Guru
Hi
I've sent a request to join the chaingang live races thurs.
My name is Hanniolo, my level is Active 3
Thx in advance.

One of the Admins will accept you shortly, welcome. If you don't hear anything in the next few days post in the big thread reminding them

Martin.b

Hello, i have sent a request to join Mountain goats and top 100.
My nikname on bkool is Martin Bonta.

Hello again.

On nov 19 i asked to join but have not got Any response. after that i have asked once more but still no response.
So this is my third atempt, if there is anything I need to do in order to join then please tell me.

CXRAndy

Guru
Hello again.

On nov 19 i asked to join but have not got Any response. after that i have asked once more but still no response.
So this is my third atempt, if there is anything I need to do in order to join then please tell me.

Did you apply to join on the Bkool website? Which leagues are you wanting to join?

Martin.b

Did you apply to join on the Bkool website? Which leagues are you wanting to join?

Yes I did apply on bkool website.
Mountain goats and Top 100.
Should I apply again?

CXRAndy

Guru
I think mountain goats has finished, I don't know who runs the top 100.

I suggest you post in the main thread and ask again. Is your username the same in bkool ?

LiamW

Requested to join the mountain goats group. I have the Tacx Neo, I assume it's compatible?

Liam Whyte is the name btw, or it might be under my nickname 'ghosty'

Top Bottom