Joining a riding group on Bkool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gregory_ca

Regular
Hello,
I just bought a bkool premium subscription for the coming cold season and would like to join these groups:
  • Chaingang
  • Handicap Chase
  • Mountain Goats
Thank you

RickB

professional procrastinator
Hello,
I just bought a bkool premium subscription for the coming cold season and would like to join these groups:
  • Chaingang
  • Handicap Chase
  • Mountain Goats
Thank you
I've just accepted your requests to Chaingang and Goats there now Gregory. Geoff will sort out your Handicap request shortly I'm sure. Welcome to the groups! :okay:

Gregory_ca

Regular
I've just accepted your requests to Chaingang and Goats there now Gregory. Geoff will sort out your Handicap request shortly I'm sure. Welcome to the groups! :okay:
Thanks Rick. I did my first race on bkool today. Still need to familiarize myself with the interface. It was setup in solo mode first and I could not see the others. I will do it better tomorrow.

GorgeousGeorge

Regular
OK dumb ass question, I am here

upload_2016-10-25_20-53-47.png
\
How do I actually start the ride...

Just waited another 15 mins for an update and getting miffed

Yeah 15 mins, internet is naff out in the stick

Arr and there it is in the bkool app, bloody internet :angry:

Last edited:

Irishrich

Über Member
Hi folks, I'm back after being away for a year (away from the bike and Bkool). I've renewed my premium subscription and requested to join the handicap chase. I'm already in the chaingang. Look forward to taking part in some league rides soon. My username on Bkool is Richie1223

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
Hi folks, I'm back after being away for a year (away from the bike and Bkool). I've renewed my premium subscription and requested to join the handicap chase. I'm already in the chaingang. Look forward to taking part in some league rides soon. My username on Bkool is Richie1223

Sorry @Irishrich I missed this message, you're now accepted but let me know when you are going to join your first ride so we can agree a handicap!

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
Hello,
  • Chaingang
  • Handicap Chase
  • Mountain Goats
Thank you

Sorry @Gregory_ca also, you're now accepted but let me know when you are going to join your first ride so we can agree a handicap!

Hello all, my Bkool Pro has arrived and I am going thrpughthe process of trying to make it work. First thing is how do I make the screen full sized in the simulator and the second is to join some groups if that's OK?
  • Chaingang
  • Handicap Chase
  • Mountain Goats
  • Top 100.
user name is same as this one.
Many thanks in advance.

Top Bottom