Joining a riding group on Bkool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
Hi guys

Just requested to join all the Cycle Groups on Bkool, user name same as here Afnug, could be a while before I make a group ride.

RickB

professional procrastinator
Hi guys

Just requested to join all the Cycle Groups on Bkool, user name same as here Afnug, could be a while before I make a group ride.
No worries Afnug. Just accepted your request there now. Keep an eye on the huge Bkool thread to see what the latest news is and join in the banter. :okay:

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
Hi
I've requested to join the Chaingang group. Not yet got my Turbo, but I am getting one - should be next week sometime. Just wanted to get setup early if that's OK? Nickname on Bkool is the same as my name here: Nickname is: r04DiE

Ta! :smile:

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
Hi
I've requested to join the Chaingang group. Not yet got my Turbo, but I am getting one - should be next week sometime. Just wanted to get setup early if that's OK? Nickname on Bkool is the same as my name here: Nickname is: r04DiE

Ta! :smile:
Hello again,

I'm all set now up with my turbo now, so could you please add me to the group? Thanks :smile:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Hello

May I join the Chain Gang riding Group please?

My Bkool name is the same as Cycle Chat.

Thank you

Jim

idletony

Hi

I have now had my BKOOL Pro for 12 months but have decided to get more out of the experience this winter, therefore please could I join the following groups?

Chaingang

Handicap Chase

Mountain Goats

Mountain Moose

Top 100

My BKOOL & Cyclechat user name is: idletony

Cheers

Tony

123ian

Hi

just wanted to say hello,

this is my first turbo ever trainer a bkool pro

i was told to join this forum so i can enter the groups for racers..

i can see the post on top could i also join those groups

Thanks

Ian

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Hi

just wanted to say hello,

this is my first turbo ever trainer a bkool pro

i was told to join this forum so i can enter the groups for racers..

i can see the post on top could i also join those groups

Thanks

Ian
You have to join the groups via bkools web site

http://www.bkool.com/search/global

Use cyclechat as the search and then limit it to leagues and groups and then request to join from there

123ian

thanks,

for your help i have tried to join the group above.

still not 100% I've hurt my glutes and lower back but cant wait to use this for my training

cheers

Ian

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Hi Ian

You're better off posting in the 'team BKOOL cyclechat' thread rather than this one as it gets far more attention. If you've requested to join via the BKOOL site, introduce yourself in the above thread and one of the moderators will accept your request.

Hope that makes sense

Top Bottom