Joining a riding group on Bkool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kapelmuur

Veteran
I've done the Tin Can 10, my time is shown as 41:38, but I had to stop around halfway and resume a few minutes later. My actual time in motion was 36:46.

Just to explain, I usually set the turbo up outside on my patio but after about 6 miles there was a sudden hail storm so I had to move everything under cover as I was worried about damaging my tablet.

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
I've done the Tin Can 10, my time is shown as 41:38, but I had to stop around halfway and resume a few minutes later. My actual time in motion was 36:46.

Just to explain, I usually set the turbo up outside on my patio but after about 6 miles there was a sudden hail storm so I had to move everything under cover as I was worried about damaging my tablet.

If you are looking for a Start Time for tonight's handicap, why don't you start at 1:00 alongside JLaw?

Geoff

Northern Tortoise

Hi, could you make it possible for myself to join the chain gang any mountain goat rides, completed the Benicassim - Torreblanca ride on the 16th Feb under the username of Stuart if this helps.
Thanks
Stuart

gos

Thats you in now Gos - have fun! Hope you can join the Live race at Thursday 7pm UK time.

Thanks, I'm just trying to learn the ropes and how to navigate the web/simulator. Already having fun. Thanks

Ollerton57

Hi, new guy here and just took delivery of my Bkool a few days ago and only 2 rides in. I trawled this site for a while before ordering and have signed up. Would be good to get involved in some of the leagues. I have requested access to the changing ride. Username on Bkool, should be Ollerton57. Thanks

RickB

professional procrastinator
Hi, new guy here and just took delivery of my Bkool a few days ago and only 2 rides in. I trawled this site for a while before ordering and have signed up. Would be good to get involved in some of the leagues. I have requested access to the changing ride. Username on Bkool, should be Ollerton57. Thanks

Just noticed think my user name is rough123
That's both of you sorted now. Welcome to the fun/pain!
:welcome:
Feel free to join in the chat on the massive main bkool thread in this subforum section.

RickB

professional procrastinator
Sorted Al. You're good to go. Keep an eye in the main bkool thread for details of tomorrow's race at 7pm. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom