Just back from A&E

Discussion in 'General Cycling Discussions' started by glasgowcyclist, 27 Feb 2019.

1. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

He’s posted in health with links. Up to him how else he might signpost it :okay:

classic33 likes this.
  2. Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

What does that mean?

3. ColinJ

ColinJ It's a puzzle ...

Tags are a little-used feature of the forum, used to indicate what a thread is about.

See Add Tags above, under the thread title.

I keep forgetting that they exist!

4. Dogtrousers

Dogtrousers Kilometre nibbler

ColinJ likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    glasgowcyclist

glasgowcyclist Charming but somewhat feckless

At Thursday's assessment I was signed off for another four weeks. The incision is apparently healing very neatly and I have to continue with the limited physio with the addition of doing a pendulum swing with my arm. I'm to lean on a surface with my good arm, bending forward slightly to let my left arm dangle vertically, then swing the left arm in small circles from the shoulder.

I've to do this for another couple of weeks before they'll introduce resistance to the movements.

For some reason my arm pain returned with a vengeance as I was leaving hospital so I've gone back to the full dose of painkillers. It's beginning to subside again today though, so I'm going to slowly taper off the dose again.

Edited to correct spelling.

Last edited: 16 Mar 2019 at 16:22
  6. C R

C R Über Member

Glad to hear things are going in the right direction.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice