Just back from A&E

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
What is an AC decompression? Something to do with the AC joint, not air conditioning gas?

Yep, they go in with a camera, and a drill, and stuff, and smooth the joint out - 3 holes in your shoulder, but it stops it clicking and crunching - let's the soft tissue run over the bones a bit better ( suppose bone grinding).

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
I was only shown it on a monitor, I don't have a copy. I'll ask for one when I go back for assessment next Thursday.
The RD&E in Exeter have a system where you send them a completed form for releasing your data, and they send scans and reports back on an encrypted CD-ROM, which is how I got my brain scans. It was a free service - there was no 'informal service' where you could just ask.

3d_mpr_-_moore_briane2808e_54y_-_06_11_2018_17_46_27_-_1.25mm_0002.jpg

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
Why's the top of your head flat though?
Because that's when they stopped scanning - no point in having slices of the very top of my skull - they'd managed to find my brain in roughly the right place. Incidentally, still suffering from PCS, five months in. :sad:

classic33

Leg End Member
Because that's when they stopped scanning - no point in having slices of the very top of my skull - they'd managed to find my brain in roughly the right place. Incidentally, still suffering from PCS, five months in. :sad:
Hope it improve, sooner rather than later for you.

Got the top in on mine.
Skull Side.jpg

Top Bottom