Just seen this car on the way home

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Could be, or someone that knows you and them both maybe reads CC?
Don't after blame CC and the mods if (more than your usual) dramatic events happen to you. :smooch:
I gave you good advice.
I never mention CC to anyone I talk to, apart from my only 'very good friend' in life. So there's very little chance they'll (neighbours) read my posts about them and come knocking on my door! :ninja::boxing: I think.🤔 :unsure: ^_^

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Could be, or someone that knows you and them both maybe reads CC?
Don't after blame CC and the mods if (more than your usual) dramatic events happen to you. :smooch:
I gave you good advice.
Besides, there's hundreds of my 'selfies' in this thread!!:laugh:
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/s...out-from-the-riff-raff-help-me-decide.273614/

classic33

Leg End Member
Mod Note:
Plastering one's face on the world wide web for all to see, when one previously posted about neighbours and stuff, is not a good idea :whistle:
Needs a new camera, everything is a mirror image.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Instead, I'm going to try and get the oily fingerprints off that nice cream leather steering wheel, caused by those mechanics dirty fingers.:ohmy: Fairy liquid on a dampened bar towel should do the trick.🧐

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I mentioned earlier in the thread about using Duraglit to try and get that exhaust tail pipe thingy polished up, but I remembered after that I have some Autosol from years ago which I'd use to polish chrome bits on my bikes.

1649340962996.png

The product below is ok if you use it by mistake on chrome, but if you reverse the mistake it might require immediate medical attention!!🧐
1649340618244.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom