Just wanted to say...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not going to be able to ride for the foreseeable future and having to sell the bikes. Think coming on the forum will just make me miserable so signing off. Just wanted to say thank you to all the brilliant people that have given me sooo many tips and advice and shown incredible kindness and given me motivation when I've been down and not feeling it.
Good luck to everyone I've met on here. Even if we've never been able to meet up, it has felt great to know that there are like minded people out there (as well as those who are not...their comments have been equally well received as it would be a boring world without people being different!).
Please keep safe everyone and keep smiling.
So long and thanks for all the fish (if that reference means anything to anyone!!!)
Russ

Kies

Good luck Russ, i hope to see you back here sooner than later. Take Care!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Take care and i hope you get back on a cycle sooner than later, if you can keep a bike as you never know what the future might bring .I sold a dynatech titanium bike about 10-11 years ago as i never saw myself riding again and circumstances changed and i had to start all over again.
Still kick myself when i think of it.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
That's hard to hear :sad:. I don't know how I'd handle not being able to ride - probably badly. I hope it all works out for Russ.

As for the mention of fish - does this mean we need to to get in as many bike rides as possible, before the hyperspatial expressway starts getting built?

thegravestoneman

three wheels on my wagon
Hitch hikers guide was a wonderful book, radio show and tv series pity about the film.

All the best in the future

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Hitch hikers guide was a wonderful book, radio show and tv series pity about the film.

All the best in the future

All the best from me too, Russ. I hope you can still pop in from time to time and that doing so isn't too painful for you.

As a teaser, I can tell you that I (unwittingly) provided the inspiration for the name of one of Douglas Adams' characters. Any guesses?

Top Bottom