Just wondering about ladies???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carolonabike

I'm a lady :smile:. I commute during the week and cycle on a weekend too. I'm strictly a roadie, but recently, I have found myself idly wondering what mountain biking is actually like.
I like baking too, although I try to make sure Mr Carolonabike eats most of my cakes :laugh:.

I'm a lady :smile:....I'm strictly a roadie, but recently, I have found myself idly wondering what mountain biking is actually like.
I like baking too, although I try to make sure Mr Carolonabike eats most of my cakes :laugh:.

wet, muddy, and very good fun - missing my mtb...
also into baking here as well, but vegan so miss out all that fat and can enjoy the homemade scones much more!

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
I'm not a lady (before @potsy says anything :ninja:) but I am of the homogametic variety of cyclist. Even the dog's wary of my cooking / baking, but I excel at consuming cake. Sometimes I even pause to breathe between mouthfuls.

I'm homogametic too (wonderful way of saying it! Are you a geek too, coffeejo?)

Used to live in Carnforth, and worked up to be able to cycle to Ulverston and back for a (long) day out. Not very fast. Now live near Bristol, but get back ooop north for weekends now and then.

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
Hello! I'm a laydeeee despite what some people on here might think :tongue:

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I'm not a lady but I do like cake, so if you have any left over, send some down to Bristol please !!

None of the lady cyclists I see on my commute seem to be carrying cake :sad: - they're all too serious looking.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'm not a lady but I do like cake, so if you have any left over, send some down to Bristol please !!

None of the lady cyclists I see on my commute seem to be carrying cake :sad: - they're all too serious looking.
I've carried cake in Bristol ... it's either inside me or in my panniers (too risky carrying it in a visible way - you are likely to be mugged!!!:laugh: or today - it would go soggy:rain:).

fimm

Veteran
I'm also female. My boyfriend makes cake, I make biscuits, and we both make flapjacks.

I do think there are fewer female than male cyclists, though. That's a whole different thread, I guess.
Welcome to CycleChat, anyway. :hello:

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I've carried cake in Bristol ... it's either inside me or in my panniers (too risky carrying it in a visible way - you are likely to be mugged!!!:laugh: or today - it would go soggy:rain:).

Too right ... it would have to be a waterproof cake!

To be fair I have not asked other cyclists if they are carrying cake in the panniers, they might misinterpret or think I was being too personal !

rvw

Guru
They might be too busy baking the cake to post :hungry::whistle:
Nah - the next Fridays tour isn't for months yet!
552558_445014155532260_303350711_n.jpg

I'm female, part of a couple who between them own 8 bikes including 2 tandems.

Top Bottom