Just wondering about ladies???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Is it true that horses sweat, men perspire and ladies gently glow?

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Definitely cake...always cake..!

Female cyclist too...used to be really fit and training for competing...alas no more as had some drastic life changes and some illness which scuppered the cycling plans before I had a chance to start! Now, don't get out on the bike much but plan to.

Oh yes and I love cake (a bit too much I think) as well as baking the damn things...will go through phases of macaron baking. MMMM almonds!

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
MMMM almonds!
:tongue: MMMMM!

And "hello" from another cyclist of the female persuasion :hello:

KateK

Is it true that horses sweat, men perspire and ladies gently glow?

Of course it is, women never get to the top of a hill sweating for England, beetroot and shiny faced with inexpertly expelled snot plastered across their shoulders. No No! - we're all too fragrant for that - We merely glide elegantly upwards lifted by the clouds of our loveliness and arrive, like delicate flowerrs, into the beautiful sunshine of the high plateaux.
And we eat our cakes with pastry forks, and dab our delicate mouths with laundered table napkins.

Sandra6

Veteran
Of course it is, women never get to the top of a hill sweating for England, beetroot and shiny faced with inexpertly expelled snot plastered across their shoulders. No No! - we're all too fragrant for that - We merely glide elegantly upwards lifted by the clouds of our loveliness and arrive, like delicate flowerrs, into the beautiful sunshine of the high plateaux.
And we eat our cakes with pastry forks, and dab our delicate mouths with laundered table napkins.

Describes me cycling to a tee.
Possibly.

OP
OP
hobbitonabike

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
Yep thats definately me...oh hang on...that might be the hallucination caused by oxygen deprivation when I've collapses in a snot ridden mess at the hill summit...(for summit read 'top of small hill)

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Yep thats definately me...oh hang on...that might be the hallucination caused by oxygen deprivation when I've collapses in a snot ridden mess at the hill summit...(for summit read 'top of small hill)

Yep. When I set out this morning it was only one degree above freezing and I must confess to using the back of my gloves a few times for the removal of said snot!! Yes, I know, too much information. :laugh:

carolonabike

Me too :laugh:

Top Bottom