Katie Price needs help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Any bets on her doing it again and going to prison? I reckon it's almost certain.
I will put my money on her doing it again; but I don't expect very good odds on that bet.
The chances of her actually getting CAUGHT doing it again? Remote, and long odds.
The chances of her going to prison? Even more remote, she will try to wriggle her way out of that too; even if it happens during the deferment period. The article doesn't mention what that period is, presumably it applies at any point during her 2 year driving ban? It should mean that if she gets caught driving at any point during the next 2 years, then no ifs/buts/maybes - it's a prison cell for 16 weeks. But she is a slebrity, so different rules apply.

DRM

Guru
Meanwhile she’s bankrupt and going on 5 star holidays to get cosmetic surgery, driving to get drugs, whilst under the influence of drugs and after this shambles of a court case, she’s going again for more surgery, she’s thrives off attention, any attention good or bad, at this rate she will genuinely become a victim because there’s only so much of this rubbish anyone can take, I fear one day she’s just going to end it all, this culture of fame has a lot to answer for, she should have been locked up for her own good

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
What's the option that would be exercised for the pleb?

No license and jail, for us plebs matey, unless you've got air bag boobies and lips !

fossyant

The guy I cited above didn't get jail and that's about as aggravated as it gets. Maybe having breast enhancement should be an aggravating factor - you obviously thought it important to mention. Embarrassing.

It was mentioned earlier - media person - getting away with it !

I've been badly injured by drivers, they got not even a slap - GMP turned round and said to me ' your insurance will sort it when my wife was speaking to an investigating officer whilst I was out of it on my back with a broken spine. This was despite the officer on the day of the incident saying it was clear cut and they would take action - he didn't even get a 'course'. Celebs get away with it - they need taking off the road, and she's a media tart.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
It was mentioned earlier - media person - getting away with it !

I've been badly injured by drivers, they got not even a slap - GMP turned round and said to me ' your insurance will sort it when my wife was speaking to an investigating officer whilst I was out of it on my back with a broken spine. This was despite the officer on the day of the incident saying it was clear cut and they would take action - he didn't even get a 'course'. Celebs get away with it - they need taking off the road, and she's a media tart.
Do celebs get away with it, or are you reading too much of a certain lawyer's publicity?

And she's a media tart. Sometimes it's best to say nothing.

fossyant

Do celebs get away with it, or are you reading too much of a certain lawyer's publicity?

And she's a media tart. Sometimes it's best to say nothing.

Just saying, I have no idea how she get's away with this. You or I would be banged up and the licence revoked. She is also suppsed to be bankrupt, so the money for the houses/cars/ legal is coming from somewhere.

Whats wrong with just admitting you were an idiot behind a wheel.... TBH it's many times to get 6 bans, many times, !

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I'm sure that being a media figure was taken into consideration by the judge, plus the fact she has a family to look after. Always seems to be that women get treated rather better in this situation than men.
She did comply with the request she go into rehab as she's done a few times before. Whether that's going to do any good I'm not sure. Will she change her behaviour? I don't know.

Top Bottom