Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Been thinking about it

• Not for me thanks, Its good to give them back at the end of the day

• Some time before its to late

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry - I thought you were offering to take them off my hands.

Two "teenage girls" (13 and 10!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulB View Post
Children are the best gift God's as yet bestowed upon us. The blessing they give us is something we can never pay back. I don't have any now but I am eagerly anticipating grandfatherhood. I think anyone who's written they are glad to not have any is probably not worth getting to know since any communication with such a person would not be fullfilling.
Now this isn't going to happen everyday, but I generally agree with PaulBs sentiments.
Nice to know that being willingly childless renders anything you have to say irrelevant... ;)

Baggy and I had a comment from a colleague the other day to the effect that we'd better get on and start breeding. The thought that neither of us wanted kids hadn't even entered her head.

Chuffy said:
Nice to know that being willingly childless renders anything you have to say irrelevant... :biggrin:

Baggy and I had a comment from a colleague the other day to the effect that we'd better get on and start breeding. The thought that neither of us wanted kids hadn't even entered her head.

Ah but think what you're depriving the world of. It needs children brought up by parents like you. Were will we get the next bunch of loons from if you don't breed? ;):biggrin::o)

Mr Phoebus

Crackle said:
Ah but think what you're depriving the world of. It needs children brought up by parents like you. Were will we get the next bunch of loons from if you don't breed? ;):biggrin::o)

Those fetish shorts are far too tight and can cause fertility problems.

Crackle said:
You know, I was very nearly a teacher. Just imagine the havoc I could have wreaked.....:biggrin:

We have 6 between us, 2 of mine and 4 of hers.

With regards to PaulB, much as I would like to debate the issue, I would prefer to respect your view and regard it as wrong.

Maz

Guru
tdr1nka said:
One 17, one 6, one 3.:biggrin:
1,171,613. Woah! ;)

Maz

Guru
PaulB said:
I think anyone who's written they are glad to not have any is probably not worth getting to know since any communication with such a person would not be fullfilling.
That's a very harsh thing to say. ;):biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
We Used to have a friend ,and when we only had one she used to say we were being cruel as its unfair to force them to grow up alone.We were not good parents unless we had another?It didnt matter he had umpteen cousins who were never away and stop over regularly.

Top Bottom