Leeds: pub meet Weds or Thurs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bokonon

Über Member
I have the northern cc relay jersey which needs to be transfered to Calum to take to York this weekend (you are still going aren't you Calum? I know Colly has had to drop out.)

To facilitate the handover, and to let anyone else in Leeds who wants to sign the jersey to do so, I am proposing a meet up in one of Leeds fine public houses on either Wednesday or Thursday evening.

Sorry for the short notice, but anyone interested??

Update: 6pm at Mr Foleys on Thursday

colly

Re member eR
I can make any night if it's on.

Do you have a place in mind?

Calum is over your side of town so somewhere near you two would most likely be best. I am not sure how many other forumers are likely to nip along.

OP
OP
B

Bokonon

Über Member
I was thinking town centre as it is easy for Calum to get to, and reasonably easy for me. Somewhere like Mr Foleys would suit me fine :wahhey:

Calum

Ooo... beer with cycle chatters! :evil: Well wednesday is impossible for me, I have all sorts of deadlines for thursday which i'm totally not ready for. I'm supposed to be going out on thursday anyway (post-deadline drinks) so if we're fairly early in the evening, like 6-7pm, then it should be fine.

Mr Foley's? That could work!:evil:

OP
OP
B

Bokonon

Über Member
On The Headrow at the junction with East Parade, diagonally opposite the town hall. My A-Z has it marked down as the Juvenile and Domestic Courts!

Top Bottom