Leg shaving...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
now you see them, now you dont

:becool:

Attachments

• 072 small.jpg
    072 small.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 74
  • 074 small.jpg
    074 small.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 78
OP
OP
Sittingduck

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Feels weird doesn't it? Noticable difference, from clipper cut at grade 0 vs razor. I had forgotton how odd it feels after the razor has been applied. I may upload an after pic this evening, I didn't take a before shot, heh.

4F

Feels weird doesn't it? Noticable difference, from clipper cut at grade 0 vs razor. I had forgotton how odd it feels after the razor has been applied. I may upload an after pic this evening, I didn't take a before shot, heh.

Indeed, I was actually quite surprised how much hair I had on them. After the initial trim with the clippers the aftermath looked like a carnage of a flock of daddy long legs. The razor polished them up nicely however I did initially struggle at the back of the knee area.

4F

Do you have filing cabinets in your house or did you do them at work?? I can't decide what I think about the aesthetics of shaven man legs...granted these are the only two pairs I have seen!!!

At work, last night before leaving off and when arrived in this morning. Certainly they feel "different" however I did not notice any real gains in speed on the way in this morning :angry:

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
Wonder if any ladies are willing to let their leg hairs grow to see if it slows them down??? :biggrin: O can't risk going any slower so I'm out lol :tongue:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Do you have filing cabinets in your house or did you do them at work?? I can't decide what I think about the aesthetics of shaven man legs...granted these are the only two pairs I have seen!!!

I'd reserve judgement if I were you, basing an opinion on a small and particularly unattractive sub section is never a good thing....and no, pics of my own would do nothing to alter your current view

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
I'd reserve judgement if I were you, basing an opinion on a small and particularly unattractive sub section is never a good thing....and no, pics of my own would do nothing to alter your current view

I beg to differ...I think the wider range I have to study the more informed choice I can make ;):biggrin:

Top Bottom