Leg shaving....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
canyon80

canyon80

Regular
OK - I will put it another way. There are certain threads that hit a raw nerve with me. They usually involve helmets, lycra, shaved legs, and the mention of "serious cyclists", as if all those things go hand in hand. They don't. Cycling is not an exclusive sport for a certain type, and if it is really serious about becoming popular with the masses then the snobbery needs to end. It is possible to be serious about cycling without conforming to the stereotype "serious cyclist".
Why does this thread hit a raw nerve with you?

i only asked a question. I have never done it personally but have noticed quite a few guys who do when I’m out, so thought I’d See how common it is.

Am I tempted to do it? Maybe. Will I actually do it? Still undecided! But this thread is nothing about snobbery. It’s certainly not meant to hit a raw nerve with anyone.

lf it hits a raw nerve with you, it says far more about you than it does about anyone else....

sheesh!

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Why does this thread hit a raw nerve with you?

i only asked a question. I have never done it personally but have noticed quite a few guys who do when I’m out, so thought I’d See how common it is.

Am I tempted to do it? Maybe. Will I actually do it? Still undecided! But this thread is nothing about snobbery. It’s certainly not meant to hit a raw nerve with anyone.

lf it hits a raw nerve with you, it says far more about you than it does about anyone else....

sheesh!
You're better off leaving him to it really.. Trim as best you can first then razor, maintain every few days.

Zipp2001

Veteran
Been shaving my legs since the early 80's when I was racing. I no longer race but still shave, old habits are hard to break. Besides the wife has always like them that way.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I found getting very ill and pretty old did the trick for me - the leg hair has pretty much gone without me even thinking about shaving it off!

Funnily enough, the bald spot on my head has become slightly less bald... Perhaps that is where the hair went? (And to my eyebrows, nostrils and ears as well, of course! :stop:)

screenman

Legendary Member
Far easier to clean a wound on a shaved leg, or remove a dressing.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I found getting very ill and pretty old did the trick for me - the leg hair has pretty much gone without me even thinking about shaving it off!

Funnily enough, the bald spot on my head has become slightly less bald... Perhaps that is where the hair went? (And to my eyebrows, nostrils and ears as well, of course! :stop:)
Oh the joys of age.....I don't have time to worry about leg shaving, I'm too busy removing all the excess ear, eyebrow and nostril hair!!! Much more important!! :laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom