Lezyne light found in Richmond Park

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm starting to believe the light is mine. I asked google where else I should post this, and got the following ...
Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 20.37.20.jpg

so presumably I'm good. :smile:

stephec

Legendary Member
It's probably mine, but as soon as I got home I threw the bracket away in a tantrum as I thought I'd lost it for good.

I don't suppose you've got a spare bracket for it that you could send me as well do you?

It's probably mine, but as soon as I got home I threw the bracket away in a tantrum as I thought I'd lost it for good.

I don't suppose you've got a spare bracket for it that you could send me as well do you?

The original rear Lezyne brackets had a habit of losing the light, the newer modified one was longer and retained the light much more securely

Article on the Beeb today about a woman who found a £20 note being convicted of theft http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-39119990

Ending in "Morally, the right thing to do is hand in any found property so that the person who has lost out has every opportunity to be reunited with it." :whistle:
That looks like theft to me, too. £20 in the street, fair game it would be impossible to find the owner. But in a shop, yeah Still, she obviously didn't think it was stealing so she has my sympathy.

Anyway, for some reason the option "hand it in" hadn't crossed my mind. I have now contacted the park and they have my name and phone number if anyone reports it stolen (oops! #SigmundFreud) lost.

(I'm not commenting on any above bids for the light. Don't intend to give any more clues, so explaining why it can't be theirs would give it away. I will say that I did swab the light and no deer DNA was found, so it's not @User43827's :smile: )

Top Bottom