Little things that make you a little smug

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
ianrauk said:
Lol I know that Roundabout, it the Paxton Road one isn't it...

BUSTED!!

Although I approach from Plaistow lane....see the little path ahead of me below!

sundridge.jpg

Perry

When I'm stopped at a set of lights sipping from my water bottle all buzzed up from the exercise and looking at bloke in the car next to me starring at his fat belly - watch him suck it in!

gbb

Legendary Member
Felt particually smug this day...cycling along a cycle lane, past a particually busy stretch where traffic only manages a crawl....buzz straight past them on the inside :rolleyes:
I can see this BMW driver watching me as i approached from behind....he slowly blocks the cycle lane....quite deliberately.
So i just switched to the outside, went past his open drivers window and said...dunno why you bothered mate :biggrin:
Didnt even slow the pace while he was still stuck there :biggrin:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
This seems to happen a lot...

gbb said:
Felt particually smug this day...cycling along a cycle lane, past a particually busy stretch where traffic only manages a crawl....buzz straight past them on the inside :wacko:
I can see this BMW driver watching me as i approached from behind....he slowly blocks the cycle lane....quite deliberately.
So i just switched to the outside, went past his open drivers window and said...dunno why you bothered mate :rolleyes:
Didnt even slow the pace while he was still stuck there :smile:

Cranky

Going straight to my actual destination (post office/precinct etc) and locking the bike up without having to drive around looking for a parking space.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
There's a one mile long stretch of road with speed humps on it on my route and I know if a car's not breaking the speed limit he can't get past me and if he does I'll always get him at the busy T-junction at the end of the road. Hehehe, sends 'em looney!

Brains

Legendary Member
There are days when in a 6 mile commute I pass solid stationary traffic all the way. So I overtake 2,000 cars per mile, that is 12,000 drivers I have beaten into the City

Lurker

Brains said:
There are days when in a 6 mile commute I pass solid stationary traffic all the way. So I overtake 2,000 cars per mile, that is 12,000 drivers I have beaten into the City

Do you think these people are stupid - or just unwilling to learn from experience?

Top Bottom