Living alone Christmas tree or not

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyfraser

Über Member
Christmas beers?
No, Christmas bears: Christmas-themed teddy bears.

Slioch

Guru
Apologies, this is a totally pointless comment, but at what point in the evolutionary process did penguins become synonymous with Christmas? If you go into any shop all you see is bloody penguins. Deeply annoying!

MarkF

Guru
If you are a happy, normal and well adjusted person, then stick one up if you want. If you are lonely and/or Christmas reminds you of better/ happier times, then don't.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Apologies, this is a totally pointless comment, but at what point in the evolutionary process did penguins become synonymous with Christmas? If you go into any shop all you see is bloody penguins. Deeply annoying!

Come to that, at what point did robins and reindeer become synonymous with Christmas?

One fiction is good as any other in my book.

snorri

Legendary Member
The last time I was sent out with my tree felling gear to survey the landscape for a suitable Christmas decoration a representative of Mr Al Fayed appeared on the scene. I didn't engage him in conversation, he didn't come over as the helpful type:rolleyes:

OP
OP
numbnuts

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I suppose you could put a picture of an unmarried couple with a baby living in a shed, but I don't think that would catch on.

Top Bottom