FNRttC London to BOGNOR REGIS (okay, Felpham) - 1st September 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulRide

Always at opposition
It is!
Ride down to London Friday evening for the start. Leaving Oxford by 5 gives plenty of time.
Train back to London, Coach home.
Simples :-)
I work in UB8 so will probably head home and then hop on a train to Marylebone and ride across town to the Sarf Bank.
And Mrs R has hinted at having a day by the sea on Saturday so there may be a car to take me home!

Last edited:

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Coach home.
Does The Oxford Tube take bikes now?

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Before i sign on the dotted line are there any issues with the trains getting home (southern railway)?

Nick Saddlesore

Über Member
BBC News is saying Southern RMT will walk out on Friday 1st and Monday 4th. Would someone who knows like to comment if this is a minor inconvenience or major hassle (for those of us not riding home).

Last edited:

Tim Hall

No ISS passes, and Iridium flares are hard to predict for a constantly moving location. There is one that should show up shortly after 5am at Faygate but we will probably be well away before then. Moon will be waxing gibbous as it drift s through northern Sagittarius. The Andromeda Galaxy will be directly overhead as we approach the half way stop.
I get the feeling you've seen things people wouldn't believe.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
BBC News is saying Southern RMT will walk out on Friday 1st and Monday 4th. Would someone who knows like to comment if this is a minor inconvenience or major hassle (for those of us not riding home).
If there are no Southern services from Bognor and/or Barnham then you'd have to get to a SWT (as was) station. Havant is about 15 miles away...

Top Bottom