FNRttC London to Shoreham Friday 2nd June 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robjh

Legendary Member
Baselayer and a jacket! It's June.:rolleyes:;)
You wait till 4am!

mmmmartin

Random geezer
But tonight the temp is in the mid teens.
True. Let's hope it stays like that. On the infamous Southend ride there was a difference of 11 degrees between the forecast 4 degrees minimum and the actual minus 7. I'm wearing a short sleeved spiffing club jersey with a red star on it. I also have a gilet, soft shell jacket and rainproof top plus two spare Buffs.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
True. Let's hope it stays like that. On the infamous Southend ride there was a difference of 11 degrees between the forecast 4 degrees minimum and the actual minus 7. I'm wearing a short sleeved spiffing club jersey with a red star on it. I also have a gilet, soft shell jacket and rainproof top plus two spare Buffs.

Not that you know much about night riding, of course.

I reckon most people's metabolism hits a low ebb in the small hours, so you feel cold and shivery even if the temperature suggests otherwise.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Have a good ride folks. Just got home from work & a quick (ish) pub stop & it's starting tipping it down up here. Wishing you all a safe, dry & happy ride :okay:

I've missed my train. Having a mini breakdown after 2 days being on high alert waiting for That Call From Home about my mother. May catch you all as you come through Mitcham around 1am, if I pull myself together. Won't be sleeping anyway so may as well, right?

U

User10571

Have a very fine and safe ride All.
Hope to be with you on the August Whitstable one.

U

User10571

I've missed my train. Having a mini breakdown after 2 days being on high alert waiting for That Call From Home about my mother. May catch you all as you come through Mitcham around 1am, if I pull myself together. Won't be sleeping anyway so may as well, right?
Keep well VV
JB

Top Bottom