Longest ride.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rb58

Enigma
298.8 miles in one go, then six hours sleep and a further 175 miles. So, just shy of 475 miles in 50 hours. Bexley to Edinburgh with @Trickedem in 2012. Still have an ambition to do a 200 mile on fixed though. That's a possible for this year's DunRun.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Dunno, but it's somewhere between 100 miles and 200k. My legs normally fail at or around 100miles, and I've never gone more than 100 miles plus ride to the nearest station.
I have a 200k lined up soon which will set a high water mark.

outlash

also available in orange
Got over the 100 mile mark a couple of times. Planning to hopefully beat that on the spring bank holiday :smile:.

Tony.

AndyWilliams

Über Member
69 miles last year after owning the bike only 4 weeks. I was in very good shape, hitting gym a lot as well as eating a very good diet.

I have slipped a bit, added 1 stone in weight and not out as much. Although, I did manage 62 miles in February with a chest infection and against Dr's orders.

69 miles last year after owning the bike only 4 weeks. I was in very good shape, hitting gym a lot as well as eating a very good diet.

I have slipped a bit, added 1 stone in weight and not out as much. Although, I did manage 62 miles in February with a chest infection and against Dr's orders.
Good on you, Andy. I read about your other challenges elsewhere on the forum and that's good going. With compliant cycling friends and good weather, you'll be surprised how your 'distances' can escalate!

OP
OP
busman

busman

Good on you, Andy. I read about your other challenges elsewhere on the forum and that's good going. With compliant cycling friends and good weather, you'll be surprised how your 'distances' can escalate!
How true. Good company on a ride and the miles just build up and before you know it it's cake break time and you've done 50 odd miles. I also find that my average speed goes up to as your not constantly looking at your cycle computer.

Top Bottom