Looks like i'm having it if i want it or not

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
you must have signed up for amazon prime (inadvertently or otherwise) @£7.99 a month, which gives you free delivery and a shed load of films to watch

log on to amazon prime

click on your account

on the bottom left you can cancel membership
'kin 'ell,i'm not going on there again after i've cancelled it. It's a trap just waiting to snare you into signing up to this or that.:thumbsdown:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5112011, member: 259"]free box sets[/QUOTE]

What are they Mr Mort?

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I don't know the email address but if you log into amazon then follow the instructions found here..

https://www.wikihow.com/Contact-Amazon
I'm still having trouble cutting through all the bullshit to find the actual address where i can talk to them. All i can find is "click this" or "click that". It's so confusing to a non techno type like me. Ah well,i have until the 8th of Feb' to sort it. That's when my next payment is due.

vickster

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5119189, member: 45"]Speak to them on chat. It's instant, or they'll call you back. It isn't complicated.[/QUOTE]
^^ this, did last week, all sorted v quickly. Click the box to get a transcript of the chat so you have a record

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5119189, member: 45"]Speak to them on chat. It's instant, or they'll call you back. It isn't complicated.[/QUOTE]
I'm not making another telephone call that involves talking to someone i don't know ever again! I had a horrendous incident on Monday when i phoned E -On about my electricity bill. I could not tell what the woman on the other end was saying as her "Glasgea" accent and the muffled sounding line made it so difficult. "Are yous on pap"? What are you asking? said i. She then repeated the words,but this time in a slow patronising way. Again i asked what she was saying. After three attempts i translated it to "Are you on pip(Personal Independence Payment).No,from now on it's e-mails or face to face!

Amanda P

Legendary Member
I wonder if the cheapest escape for Accy at this point is to do nothing and step away from the keyboard. Yes, he'll be paying £7.99 a month for evermore. But if he goes anywhere near Amazon's website ever again - to try to contact them, say - disaster looms...

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I wonder if the cheapest escape for Accy at this point is to do nothing and step away from the keyboard. Yes, he'll be paying £7.99 a month for evermore. But if he goes anywhere near Amazon's website ever again - to try to contact them, say - disaster looms...
I don't want to go anywhere near their site!! I feel like someone with an itchy armpit at an auction.:unsure:

Last edited:

Andrew_P

In between here and there
I don't to go anywhere near their site!! I feel like someone with an itchy armpit at an auction.:unsure:

Too late, its on its way..

3f8cf47daf16a8daf4d2975115ce7bc3.jpg

Top Bottom