Low life scums

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
iPhone will do it automagically, or you can use Photobucket or Google's cantrememberthename. There's a whole bunch of apps will do it.

And a dropbox account will.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Ignore him. I suppose you feel like the new prisoner who's just had a visit from Mr top dog. Pool ball in sock time maybe.:okay:

not at all ,i like the banter

A very well thought out diplomatic reply. Wait till you're a few months into your sentence and see how you feel then,;)

Yeah and in reality, Vern is just jealous as he wants to wear that T - Shirt instead! :giggle:

I bet you wear one of these too

image_16353_1_195315_1_38903_1_48_1_763343.jpg

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
There isn't one large enough to fit my ego. :okay:

Indeed! :laugh:

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Changing topic, contactless payments can remove the need for a purse, or at least the need to get your purse out at all.

Thieves will always exist, so countermeasures are worth looking into.

so you momentarily take your eye of your contacless card instead - what's the difference?

Profpointy

Legendary Member
.......ill only upset you..top tip DONT LEAVE VALUABLES UN ATTENDED..
old bill must get sick to death of saying this...live and learn.

this forum is full of bleading heart post about desperate people...they commit crime when they need a fix and are hungry..and some are just thieves

Fair play to you. It's very impreasive that you've never ever taken your eyes of a valuable item, or left something behind or lost anything. Astonishing even - very impressed.

Top Bottom