Mail order bikes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
How do they come? My first mail order one is coming tomorrow and just wondering what is left to do to them? Is there much to putting them together? Just asking as Im like a kid at christmas here:biggrin:

yenrod

I think you put the wheels on and check the brakes/gears/bars etc...!

Noodley

Not much at all....Probably take 10 minutes to turn a few Allen bolts to attach handlebars, put in wheel, take off protective covering, etc..

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Are the handlebars twisted so just need straightenning too, and im expecting to put the pedals on too?

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Noodley said:
Does it come with pedals? Maybe not.

Yes it does, see the link, it wouldnt be much good to me if it didnt, and I would be seriously peed off.

Noodley

col said:
Yes it does, see the link, it wouldnt be much good to me if it didnt, and I would be seriously peed off.

Th pic has pedals but I cannae see pedals mentioned in the description. It is quite common for bikes to come w/o pedals.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Noodley said:
Th pic has pedals but I cannae see pedals mentioned in the description. It is quite common for bikes to come w/o pedals.

I thought that was for racers, as most seem to have their own pedals for them, but as they are pictured, like some racers dont have pedals on in the picture, I took it that they would be on?

Noodley

col said:
I thought that was for racers, as most seem to have their own pedals for them, but as they are pictured, like some racers dont have pedals on in the picture, I took it that they would be on?

I hope they are, but don't be too surprised if they are not.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Abitrary said:
That looks very nice for the price col... the cheapest, decent allrounder I've seen.

Thanks, its at the most I could pay too, but just the sort of thing I was after,Im hoping it has pedals on it now.

Abitrary

col said:
Thanks, its at the most I could pay too, but just the sort of thing I was after,Im hoping it has pedals on it now.

god, I hope it doesn't need special pedals which cost another 400 quid??

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
col said:

Don't panic.

I'm sure that you'll get pedals with the bike.

There are pedals on the photo of the bike.

Top Bottom