Manchester £ity

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mid-table for Manchester Shitty!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
On the news today the chairman of whatever club Robhinho or whoever he is came from said he didn't understand why he wanted to go to man city?????? I bet the huge signing on fee and salary might have something to do with it:biggrin:

OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I'm loving it (apart from the fact that they didn't buy West Ham). Abramovich must have shoot when they nicked Ronaldinho from under his nose, and Fergie must be getting nervous after reading the comment from £ities new owners, "Ronaldo said he wanted to join the biggest club in the world, let's see him put his money where his mouth is in the January transfer window".

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Smokin Joe said:
I'm loving it (apart from the fact that they didn't buy West Ham). Abramovich must have shoot when they nicked Ronaldinho from under his nose, and Fergie must be getting nervous after reading the comment from £ities new owners, "Ronaldo said he wanted to join the biggest club in the world, let's see him put his money where his mouth is in the January transfer window".

Ronaldinho went to Milan!

Robinho went Man City

Robinhood went to Nottingham

Get it right!!:biggrin:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Smokin Joe said:
;):blush::wacko:

All their friggin names begin with R, bloody foriegners!

Too true!!!

I forgot

Ronaldo stayed at Man U

Ronaldo ( fat Brazilian) lost in inaction

ronatkinson lost in racism

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Might be good news for the die-hard city fans - they've stuck with them for long enough - good job that shifty bloke Shifynwara has sold.....

yello

I guess it's amusing to see Chel$ea beaten at their own game.

I'm sure there's plenty of optimism at Maine Road (or whatever the new place is called) at the moment but it's a while before the next transfer window and they can 'build' a team. RonaldMcDonaldo is only one player and they could well be mid-table mediocrity come 1 Jan.

simoncc

Uncle Mort said:
I think you'll be hearing from Simoncc on this one...

It's good news for City fans especially as it is only a few days ago that many fans of other clubs were gleefully predicting that Shinawatra's problems would see the club collapse in a Leeds United type fashion, or even worse.

postman

Legendary Member
Leeds United collapse fashion.Have it known that even though they are a Div 1 side now.They can also sign internationals.Latest two from Belgium ,Hertz van Rental and Albert van Hire.

Top Bottom