Manchester - Llandudno: Saturday May 13

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
So a block of Easterlies and sunny weather starting next Wednesday according to forecast and running to Sunday (as far as my forecast goes). Can it keep going another 6 days from then????

Today would not be a good day. I was going to put some training miles in today but 20mph winds and rain have got me contemplating a coffee and the the turbo.

Freds Dad

Veteran
So a block of Easterlies and sunny weather starting next Wednesday according to forecast and running to Sunday (as far as my forecast goes). Can it keep going another 6 days from then????

The long term forecast or at least the next 16 days is showing a light 5mph Westerly wind on the day of the ride but we all know that can change the day before.

Last edited:

si_c

Guru
The long term forecast or at least the next 16 days is showing a light 5mph Westerly wind on the day of the ride but we all know that can change the day before.

5mph is almost ideal, light enough to be of no consequence yet just enough to be refreshing. Beats the 20+mph winds I've been getting this week commuting.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
For those who have not done this ride before , here are two of the highlights
Eureka Cafe half way
Auk5jFuCAAAwkLe.jpg

The Tram Stop Fish and Chips at the finish
fish-tram-chips.jpg

And some cycling thrown in as well

Top Bottom