Meal ideas for a veggie that is also on a low/no carb' diet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Tofu stir fry .

Seriously, this is what I'd choose too. Tofu, onion, cabbage and some other vegetables (nothing that grows in the ground - that's an energy source to make a plant grow!). Siracha, soy and lemon juice.

Don't go for a sousaphone lesson afterwards though.

Because chocolate is full of sugar; or are you using some dark art with cocoa powder that doesn't involve said kiddy crack?

70% cocoa solids chocolate. The ultra-sweet Cadbury's (with only 20 % cocoa solids) goes in the bin here - where it belongs.

And in any case, who says you have to eat the entire batch? :whistle:

vickster

Legendary Member
Because chocolate is full of sugar; or are you using some dark art with cocoa powder that doesn't involve said kiddy crack?

Berries, other summer fruits also contain sugar (if that’s what you mean by kiddy crack?)
Not that the dinner guest has to eat them.

@Dave7 just ask them what they’d like!

PK99

Legendary Member
Your'e quite correct, my suggestion was a small portion of couscous(pasta). The OP asked about low & no carb, so i suggested a low carb option?

Conventional pasta is by definition a high carb food.

Low carb diets normally mean no starchy carbs.

If someone is following a keto diet a single high carb meal will take them out if ketosis and it can 7-10 days to re-establish ketosis.

Last edited:

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
70% cocoa solids chocolate. The ultra-sweet Cadbury's (with only 20 % cocoa solids) goes in the bin here - where it belongs.

And in any case, who says you have to eat the entire batch? :whistle:

Cheers - still carby but granted a lot better than milk etc :smile:

Top Bottom