Meaningless marketing jargon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Screwfix Direct.

The name led me to believe they were a dating agency. Their ads could be clearer on the matter.
Imagine my surprise when i purchased an Easy Lay Carpet.

Drago

Legendary Member
What pishes me off any more is the proliferation of Middle Men. Compare the Meerkat, Secret Escapes, Trivago...all they do is get in the middle and try to cream a bit off for themselves. No one seems to make anything or provide a useful service any more.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
There was a a habit fairly recently for some mundane products to be ‘Special Edition’

Kit Kat or Lion Bars for example.

What do people do with them, put them on display?

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
What pishes me off any more is the proliferation of Middle Men. Compare the Meerkat, Secret Escapes, Trivago...all they do is get in the middle and try to cream a bit off for themselves. No one seems to make anything or provide a useful service any more.
I think Secret Escapes has to be my favourite. So secret we built a website and advertised it heavily on tv.

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
There's a pub near me that advertises 'Proper Pies'. What is an improper pie?

(Erm, actually I think I may have posted this before, possibly somewhere unthread. It's an age thing . . . ) (Can't be bothered to look as using my phone while also juggling a pint of IPA and a rather nice cigar.)

Top Bottom