Media coverage of Prince Phillips passing.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRM

Guru
Total utter overkill, they announced it just after 12:10, BBC Radio 2 , poor Vanessa Feltz was just getting going then she was gone, they then went to a prerecorded life and times and waffling about him on every BBC Radio Channel, it’s sad , but this is just ridiculous, thank god for Netflix and Amazon Prime TV

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I understand the BBC clearing the schedule when a senior royal dies, I'm not bothered by it. It's not like it's every day. Wait until the Queen passes, you'll really lose your sh*t at the disruption that will generate.

I'm having a gin and tonic and I'm watching the Masters on Sky. Other channels and beverages are available. :smile:

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I understand the BBC clearing the schedule when a senior royal dies, I'm not bothered by it. It's not like it's every day. Wait until the Queen passes, you'll really lose your sh*t at the disruption that will generate.

I'm having a gin and tonic and I'm watching the Masters on Sky. Other channels and beverages are available. :smile:
I was going to watch Masterchef Final :sad:

Dave7

Legendary Member
[QUOTE="CanucksTraveller, post: 6375889, member:

[/QUOTE]
Oooohh I forgot about that.
Off to watch it ^_^

OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
The BBC have suspended programs on BBC4 as well. There's just a message on the screen saying to turn over to BBC1 for a major news story. There was no need for that.

Really, that's a disgrace. Are they chasing record viewing stats of something. Just checked to see for myself. Really no need for that.

"You can have it in any colour you want as long as it's black."

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
I don't pay the TV licence. So i don't feel it's my place to say other than freedom and liberation ✌... I have plans to watch a film with the wife tonight on other platforms, may have an hour or 2 on the Hammond then fart about on the internet. It is sad that Phil has died and ive expressed my condolences where possible, but i won't listen to BBC approved jingles or what Cabbage Patch Kid Starmer, Uncle Hammer and Sickle Steptoe or Mop Head BJ has to say in his honour.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Cripes, pull your head outa the soil, you been living under a brassica or something?

Clearly too much soil toil.

I only nipped in for a cup of tea, and discovered we were 'midst a constitutional crisis.. :sad:

Crivens Salty..
What should we do:eek:
??

We need a firm hand ont' tiller at moments like this.

Sure you can steer us a course tw'ard safe 'arbour.

n suchlike :okay:

Top Bottom