Men with small bits...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thomas

the tank engine
Well, the worst thing that happened to be today was a silly man in a Porsche* pointing to the footpath/gutter when I was bombing along at the end of my ride....and the odd overtake that could have been better (no brown pants moments like I get a fair few of)...but all in all, I had a really pleasant commute!! ;):biggrin:

There wasn't nearly as much traffic as normal and even had a few people wait behind really patiently....so I had a really nice ride!

Just thought I'd say as I'm usually fussing about something :evil:

*hence the reference in the title

I did see the moron lorry driver who I lost my cool with on my last commute (a month ago) again today, don't know if he recognised me or not.

D4v0

I put my arm out to indicate right, when the car behind me decided that was the best time to overtake. I caught up to him and went up to his window, but he wouldnt even look at me.

rusky

CC Addict
D4v0 said:
I put my arm out to indicate right, when the car behind me decided that was the best time to overtake. I caught up to him and went up to his window, but he wouldnt even look at me.

Open his rear passenger door, & cycle off, that would get his attention!!

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
D4v0 said:

haha....deafen them with an air zound :evil:...then he'd of looked! ;)

rusky

CC Addict
I had a ped walk out in front of me without looking yesterday. One blast on the Airzound & the poor bloke aged 10 years & needed a new pair of undercrackers. I still smile now thinking about it!

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
rusky said:
I had a ped walk out in front of me without looking yesterday. One blast on the Airzound & the poor bloke aged 10 years & needed a new pair of undercrackers. I still smile now thinking about it!

hmm, bit naughty. Not saying I wouldn't give a full blast, but a light tap has always been more than enough!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
rusky said:
it was supposed to be a tap but I fumbed as the guy seemed to appear on top of me.

Any excuse!

Top Bottom