Merlin Cycles Sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
So have they been bought by the people that were supplying them in the first place ?

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
I used Merlin in the mid-90s for MTB stuff and occasionally more recently. Always found them very good.

Chislenko

Veteran
Let's hope the transition is a smooth one. Have used Merlin quite a bit and always been satisfied with the service / prices / special sale deals.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Me too. I've purchased lots of tyres and four wheelsets from them, over the years.

I hope their wheelbuilding service remains as good as ever.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I hope they don't eff it up. Merlin are one of my main suppliers! Shame them have sold up, imho.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I used Merlin in the mid-90s for MTB stuff and occasionally more recently. Always found them very good.
I bought my Rock Lobster MTB from them*** and lots of other stuff over the years. I hope things carry on as before.

*** They were building it when Foot & Mouth bridleway closures came in. I was not allowed to ride it offroad for months!

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I have used them ever since I bought an early Malt hardtail from them 20+ years ago. I have never had a problem and hope that this continues.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Now that I am back on my laptop... Here is my Merlin Rock Lobster.

rock_lobster_853_hardtail.jpg

It has been out of action for a few years now awaiting repair. I must sort it out - I miss the local bridleways!

Top Bottom