Merry christmas ! What was your christmas day ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Bhitucyclist

Bhitucyclist

Probably get punctures, or they’ll look worn (my Gatorskins were visibly worn but no punctures).
How many miles have they done?
So you used gatorskins - what is your exp of using them ?

OP
OP
Bhitucyclist

Bhitucyclist

It was near the perfect day here for a long cycle. A strong cold wind but clear, bright and above freezing. Unfortunately I never had time for a long ride or at first the legs for a long ride after a virtual 9000ft in 55miles yesterday, so I went for a short spin to the east taking advantage of the lighter traffic to ignore a stop/start cycle path to cycle up Clocklunie Road. It is a decent path but it more enjoyable if you don't lose momentum :okay:. It was what the legs ordered and they felt good after being blown along Aberdour Road at 25mph for little or no effort.

View attachment 623613

View attachment 623611

View attachment 623612
How do u get the wind report in strava ? Do you have a paid account ?

vickster

Legendary Member
So you used gatorskins - what is your exp of using them ?
Fine, they were on my bike for maybe 5000 miles (25mm), they wore out and have been replaced with the Michelins which I had already. Gators are certainly slow rolling in comparison though.
I like Vittoria tyres, like the Rubino pro. I don’t really overthink it, I buy what’s on offer. I have a number of bikes so wearing out tyres isn’t a regular occurrence!

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Which one do u have ? I am thinking of getting a peloton
No idea I am afraid and it is buried deep in a shed where I am not going to even try to look. Sorry no help.

OP
OP
Bhitucyclist

Bhitucyclist

Fine, they were on my bike for maybe 5000 miles (25mm), they wore out and have been replaced with the Michelins which I had already. Gators are certainly slow rolling in comparison though.
I like Vittoria tyres, like the Rubino pro. I don’t really overthink it, I buy what’s on offer. I have a number of bikes so wearing out tyres isn’t a regular occurrence!
Ok sounds mine should be still not that worn out . Will change inners and run them for some more time thanks

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
all virtual for me currently
1640540691804.png

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom