Middle of Lidl cycling bits March 8th onwards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Location
Rides Ti2
oooh.. need a new bike stand
 

Smudge

Veteran
Location
Somerset
The saddles are very good, i used one for years on my old ebike. I also have one on my folder.
The trekking one suited me best, which is the middle sized out of the 3 they do.

I've also bought the track pump in the past, but it was crap and packed up in less than a year. Got refunded and bought a decent one.
 

Sharky

Legendary Member
Location
Kent
Just in time for the Rides of March
 

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
+1 from me on the saddle, bought an almost identical looking one from Amazon, lost it when I had my bike stolen and was that impressed, went and bought another one for the replacement bike. Paid twice that much as well.
 

13 rider

Legendary Member
Location
leicester
Does anyone have experience of the work stand ? What's the quality like . I suppose for that money it's worth a gamble
 
Top Bottom