Middle of Lidl cycling bits March 8th onwards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just picked up some more from Lidl today.
It was mental how empty the shelves were in there, none of the usual sliced bread and hardly any baked in store bread or rolls. Many canned goods stripped out as well. Its the first time i've seen evidence of this stupid panic buying people are doing.
at least you got the cider (assume that's what you meant)
if so assume you have developed a subtle sidling pick-up motion to pick it up so that the crazed gannetts don't catch on and strip the shelves.

(haven't done any shopping for a while - will pop out tomorrow on the bike to get what I can)

Smudge

Veteran
at least you got the cider (assume that's what you meant)
if so assume you have developed a subtle sidling pick-up motion to pick it up so that the crazed gannetts don't catch on and strip the shelves.

(haven't done any shopping for a while - will pop out tomorrow on the bike to get what I can)

Yeah got 8 bottles and only a few left on the shelf.
I also shop with my bike, so it really makes panic buying annoying when i only shop as i need.

After seeing this thread, I`m just back from my local Lidl as I could do with some new shorts.

They do feel comfy enough but I`m a bit concerned about the padding. I`m going to put this as delicately as I can but when I put them on, the part on my anatomy that is shaped like the Mull of Kintyre has no padding at all, all my other shorts do. Also, rather worryingly, there`s a seam running up that vital area lol

Has anyone worn a pair of these shorts in anger and if so, any feedback?

Well, I wore one of these new pairs of shorts today and the expected happened, I got rubbed in an area that normally doesn`t get rubbed. So they have been washed and taken back with a full refund given.

I just think the padded area is too small and that a seam is in totally the wrong place. I have a fair bit of Aldi cycling gear and find it great so this isn`t a " you get what you pay for" complaint, I just think it`s a design fault

Solocle

Über Member
AD9C8ACC-84FD-48D2-AC13-7F7A5C4F65BF.jpeg

Top Bottom