Mileage for 2019.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Somewhere between 4200 - 4400 miles had a few issues with Garmin on longer rides. Best ever year and only 90 in January due to vertigo. Also havn't ridden since mid September due to renovating daughters first house and now in my ninth week of chesty cold. In the summer I managed my longest ever ride of 133 miles at an average of 17mph. I know I'm in Norfolk but didn't expect to keep that speed up. Not looking forward to trying to regain my lost fitness!

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
4,000 miles and 330,000ft of climbing thus far which is about standard for me. 13.8mph average
I keep threatening to do 5,200 miles a year but never manage it. 100 miles a week is 7.5 hours a week which is a big committment, particularly as I always have a few weeks on business with no cycling so probably need 8+ hours per week.
LEJOG in 2020 may give me a chance

Approaching 5,000miles. Wont make my goal of 5,200 for the year but I'm pleased that it's more than last year. It's also good given I've lost 3-4 months riding fully due to various illnesses. I've just struggled doing the longer rides this year....motivation when you dont trust your body is hard.

vickster

Legendary Member
I'm on 2819, I'll get to 2900, maybe a few more. 2000 at least leisure I'd think (I only partially commuted March to May, only 4 miles each way if not extended, maybe another 50 miles commuted to tube since starting new contract mid July). The weather has killed my mileage this autumn.

Oh and my cycling year didn't start until March due to knee surgery in January
2915 as of now. I might get to 2950 if I don’t have to work all of tomorrow and Tuesday

Just over 4000 miles for me :ohmy: my biggest year by some margin!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Also just over 4000 this year. About 1000 down on last year, but Real Life, weather, not doing the Fridays tour and just the one silly-mileage ride all kept the miles down. Abnormal service should be resumed in 2020.

Ice2911

Über Member
2 days to go and a couple more rides to do but 8817 miles all leisure. Lots of solos , tour of the four cardinal points, club rides.
set myself target 7200 or about 20 miles a day so surpassed that. I just love riding my bike.
I’m not addicted, honest. I could give it up....😉

Top Bottom