Mini tour from home next week

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just organised a mini tour for me and mrs d for next week.

Eastleigh to Banbury over three days via north Wiltshire and the Cotswolds (150'ish miles) then train back. Have booked three campsites, one attached to a pub and the other two within half a mile of one^_^

Booking the bikes onto the Virgin Cross Country train was a bit of a faff but advance fare was only £20 each and it goes straight through in an hour and a half.

I wonder if this weather is going to hold?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Just organised a mini tour for me and mrs d for next week.

Eastleigh to Banbury over three days via north Wiltshire and the Cotswolds (150'ish miles) then train back. Have booked three campsites, one attached to a pub and the other two within half a mile of one^_^

Booking the bikes onto the Virgin Cross Country train was a bit of a faff but advance fare was only £20 each and it goes straight through in an hour and a half.

I wonder if this weather is going to hold?
I like the way you're thinking Dave. I hope you cross-referenced with the Good Beer Guide^_^

I'm doing the Way of the Roses with Mrs rich p in 2 weeks so I'm on weather watch/hope too. Have a good trip.

OP
OP
Dave Davenport
Well that was a nice little jaunt, but I think we'll go to Siberia next time as it might be a bit warmer.

Hope spring's back in time for your trip Rich.

Top Bottom