Most accidents happen in the home

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stuee147

i dont class myself as accident prone i think im just adventures in the last 40 years iv fallen out of 4 windows (3 were shut at the time ) iv been threw 2 doors both were shut. iv choped off 2 finger tips (both got saved) iv been electrocuted more times than i can remember 4 times ended with several days in hospital had concussion loads of times broken almost every bone in my body ( not all at the same time) fallen out of countless trees and off roofs fell down a well lots of cuts bruises and scrapes had a kettle blow up in my face had boiling oil over my back melting plastic over my leg a few hundred other burns and scalds and countless other things

but im not accident prone lol

asterix

Comrade Member
i dont class myself as accident prone i think im just adventures in the last 40 years iv fallen out of 4 windows (3 were shut at the time ) iv been threw 2 doors both were shut. iv choped off 2 finger tips (both got saved) iv been electrocuted more times than i can remember 4 times ended with several days in hospital had concussion loads of times broken almost every bone in my body ( not all at the same time) fallen out of countless trees and off roofs fell down a well lots of cuts bruises and scrapes had a kettle blow up in my face had boiling oil over my back melting plastic over my leg a few hundred other burns and scalds and countless other things

but im not accident prone lol

Something about your post suggests you should pay more attention to what you are doing.

Top Bottom